Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mujhe Kuch kehana Hai

Hi !

I am a journalist ! is it ?! I am confused. I did journalism beacuse I wanted to do something, what ! I also don't know, but I wanted to do something, I wanted to write, I wanted to write bout people, my dreams etc.
But in the middle of my course I joined Television, and got into production and presently in a publishing houe where i am an editor. So writing is lost somewhere, even my dreams.....I want all that back....this blog is not only for me but for the aamjanta like me, who are lost but want to get back to their world.

Letz get to work

ciao

2 comments:

Ravindra Varma said...

Not only you. So many people in this world are lost. They do not know what they are here for. But all are not the same. You are different and much better in the sense you know you are lost. Imagine people who do not even have this awareness. Since you are aware, you can make a difference! If you really want something, the whole universe conspires to make it happen.

Chetan Mallik said...

Having a dream is the first step towards realising it. And having a dream to die for and not trying to realise it, is the greatest crime that one can do to oneself.

Some questions:

1) You say you are a writer so why there is only one post in your blog. Don't say you were busy. If you are a writer let the whole world know about it through your blog. Agree that it is not as sanctified a platform as a newspaper, but it is a platform so better use it to the fullest? The way to become a good writer is simple. Write, write and write...

2)I don't quite agree with your admission that "this blog is not only for me but for the aamjanta like me, who are lost but want to get back to their world." The blog is your space. It is your baby. Here you will write about others but you own it. So, become possessive while you are writing.

Live your dreams...