Friday, November 25, 2005

Bharatiya Rail....Hum behtar ishe banaye…Aur iska labh uthaye

Journey by train always used to be a different experience. I always used to fight with my siblings for a window seat during my childhood. I used to gaze through the windows for hours together without even bothering to eat and drink. Seeing the Nadi, Nehar, Pahad and Panchis I used to be lost. When a station approaches I used to be eager to read the name of the station and try to locate what difference this station has…..from coolies to rickshaw wallahs every station had something different in store ….

With urbanization, population and congestion, slowly, all these are fading away. Maybe the window seat will not be my first preference now. Reasons are many; I have to deal with the awful stench when a station approaches. And not only that instead of the name of the station, what greets you while you enter the city or town is “ Big promises of Doctors, Educational institutes and Marriage bureaus ” ….which say

NIL sukrunu se 100% sukrunu Milye Hakim Fakir Chand….Har Gupt rog ka Ilaz …Aaj Hi milye….Vaidh Ram Naryan Gupta…

10 vi fail 12 vi kare …..12 vi Fail B.Com kare …100 % pass guarantee..Wadhwa college….

Rishte hi Rishte ………..Malhotra Quick marriages…



Seeing the same ads each and every time…mere ankhein pak gaye hai………… it is better I take an Upper berth and listen to item numbers on my walkie ….rather than getting bored.

"Bharatiya rail…….Kuch behtar banou….. Taki hum iska labh uthaye"

1 comment:

bhupen parikh said...

great man you are an awsome blogger